Commissioner Robertha Murray heads the Commission of Youth and Children with a team of three Deputies; Dawnette Ferguson, Raquel Blackman and Felicia Archer. Judith Farquharson is tasked with the Administration of this dual-focused Commission. This Commission exists to bridge the proverbial gap between youth, children and The Church in all areas of their lives.
Commissioner Robertha Murray: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deputy Dawnette Ferguson: email@example.com,
Deputy Felicia Archer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commission on Youth and Children’s 2020 Goal(s) include:
- 1. To support and drive the launch a nation-wide campaign to bring awareness to end texting and driving in collaboration with national stakeholders.
- 2. Design and execute three (3) youth virtual events to drive home the message of Distracted Driving.
- 3. Create an interactive social media Campaign among teens to bring awareness to the dangers associated with texting and driving.
- 4. Design and launch social media around identifiable attributes such as “Be Kind” among Primary School learners to tackle the issue of bullying in all forms.
- 5. Design and implement a nationally focused virtual initiative to address the low self-esteem among children through a positive affirmation campaign called, “I am”.