• To Support the Senior Pastor and The Pastoral Team in the execution of their duties and the accomplishment of the church’s mission through ministry effectiveness, decision making, planning and overall direction of the church’s administration.
• To serve as a link between the Senior Pastor and Department/Ministry Heads and to assist in the ongoing direction of ministries that is effectively reaching the churches demographic.
• To meet monthly with the Ministry Leaders to ensure they are on target with goals and objectives laid out in the Church’s Working Plan for the year and to recommend adjustments for events where necessary in conjunction with the churches calendar.
• To be responsible for coordinating all training sessions or Leadership Meetings conducted by the Senior Pastor.
• To oversee and coordinate all church services here at Mount Tabor and to ensure all equipment are operational and or personnel are in place to fully execute the same.
• To establish and maintain a set of key performance measures (KPMs) that provide the Senior Pastor and The Pastoral Team in an ongoing effort to keep the church on the cutting edge.
• To develop infrastructure for all ministry and support areas that will support the Special Project, healthy and long-term growth of the Ministry.
• Supervise all media programing for Bishop Neil C. Ellis nationally and internationally
• To assist in any other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor